top of page

Group

Public·311 members
Tahir Mackie
Tahir Mackie

Drunk Jealous Psycho Gf PART 2.mp4

Click Here > https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Furluso.com%2F2tD7CK&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw2dTA5X56snKtFOWpzKHcCP

Extreme jealousy in any relationship is never a good thing. There are several couples in India who think it is fine to be jealous and to accept jealousy from their partners. However, let us tell you that there is a fine line between being jealous and being concerned. You need to ensure that the line is maintained. Constant phone checking, complaining, hateful talks and stubborn behavior are some signs of a jealous and possessive girlfriend. These things in a girl are really annoying. If you are in a relationship where your girlfriend shows some of these signs, then it is time you retrospect your whole relation before taking it forward. And if your relation has already reached the serious point, then you must just walk out of it before this year comes to an end. Nobody wants to begin the New Year with negativity and leading a controlled life. Since New Year is almost here, we suggest that you look out for these signs that tell your girlfriend is possessive and jealous and bring an end to your toxic relation. We have listed down ten signs for your better understanding. Also Read: 'Ranbir Kapoor is on Instagram', Shraddha Kapoor-Alia Bhatt Expose Him: 'Bohot ho Gaya'World News: Former Pakistan President Pervez Musharraf Passes Away At 79 In Dubai - Watch VideoIndian Railways Introduces Special Train To Explore Sands Of Gujarat On Wheels! All Deets Here

I am not sure what made you believe you had to endure rape 3 times, or how you figured you had to keep the child or even engage in sexual activity with a married person especially an Officer but it sounds to me your not a victim of the military but a victim of a weak mind. Woman and men alike report rapes, and foul sexual plays, also as you a female soldier you are creating a mold that they all dont fit. I am a male soldier but I have seen female soldiers who made E-6 in record time who were married, faithful and strictly about business. It sounds like you may have went into the military without direction and fell victim to the company you kept. Usually when a rape occurs 80 percent of the time its someone you know, also it usually happens when both parties are in a situation they are not supposed to be. (Ie. Alone in a males room, drunk at a party, or passed out from some type of drugs.) Perhaps you should seek some outside therapy to discover the roots to your behavior, why you felt you had to comply when there are tons of advocacy groups ESPECIALLY during deployments, and you could have also went to your family and asked them their take on it. I wish you much success in your future but your experiance in the military is not a fair representation of our men and woman who serve. 781b155fdc

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Seema Ramage
  • Ishita Pataliya
    Ishita Pataliya
  • personl niara
    personl niara
  • Irish Irish
    Irish Irish
  • Pankaj
    Pankaj
Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page